ANY DAY NOW IT WILL BE HERE - THE NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON
ALSO WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE NEW PROGRAMMES OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS
TUESDAY 3rd MAY - radio with a positive message
10:30 The Middle East Report
10:45 Cow Pats & Bee Stings
11:00 Classic Sounds Replay
12:00 In Touch with David & Laura
14:00 The Anthony Jones Show with Bible Focus NEW
16:00 The Spirit of Rock & Roll NEW
17:00 The Drive Home Show helping with the drive home
OUR MUSIC POLICY
Flame CCR is a "Christian and Community Radio station" - hence whilst we major on Christian music and have family friendly programmes we do also enjoy good secular music. Our policy is to maintain an 80% Christian bias but within the other 20% you will find some of the good old music and hear programmes of general local interest. We welcome debate on what a "Christian radio station" should actually be.
LISTEN AGAIN - PODCASTS
You can now LISTEN AGAIN to some of our programmes ... please click the link above. These include selected Chat Room programmes, Look Back heritage programmes, and Derek's Potpourri and One Thing More programmes. During October and November this will also include our Pilgrim's Progress episodes.
- Wirral Christian Media
- Wirral Christian Media (registered Charity) was founded in 2000 after the first "Flame FM on Wirral" RSL broadcast. After 14 RSL (Restricted Service Licence) broadcasts (2000 - 2007) full-time Community Radio broadcasting, under a Community Radio licence, commenced on 19th December 2009 (and now extended to December 2019). "Flame CCR" broadcasts on 1521 kHz (medium wave) from South Wirral and covers most of Wirral, and beyond. It is also simulcast as "Flame on the Web". Please contact us via email@example.com if you wish to receive our monthly prayer letter and news update, or are able to support us financially. STATEMENT OF BELIEFS - the Directors concur with the Evangelical Alliance “Basis of Faith”. Many of the members of Wirral Christian Media Limited also concur with this “Basis of Faith” but, because we operate across all Christian denominations, we expect all members to at least concur with the "Churches Together in England basis".
Need to talk to someone about Christianity or needing prayer ?
Wirral Christian Media